Bottom of pipe on higher floor level

Epicurwin

I have a drawing that has two different floor elevations on the same drawing. I need to have two different BOP tags so that they show up correctly. I tried making a new formula in the PipeObject in the style manager. It is basically the stock bottom of pipe calc with -3'5 1/4" after it, but it doesn't change the test at all. When I put 10 feet into the test thing, it still reads 10 feet instead of the lower number. Is there a way I can get this to work.

I have a drawing that has two different floor elevations on the same drawing. I need to have two different BOP tags so that they show up correctly. I tried making a new formula in the PipeObject in the style manager. It is basically the stock bottom of pipe calc with -3'5 1/4" after it, but it doesn't change the test at all. When I put 10 feet into the test thing, it still reads 10 feet instead of the lower number. Is there a way I can get this to work.

This is where you will want to use the Project Navigator to utilize Constructs. By going this route you can use Levels. This is an extremely powerful tool in AutoCAD MEP and I can't go without it on multi-level building design.

You should read the solution I posted in your other thread found here: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?68686-Creating-BOP-Label

It should hold the solution for you.