cosme017

Penn Foster Oleson Village

chovek

Oleson Village.jpg

I hope that is good enough

ReMark

Maybe it's my eyes or maybe it's the image but something doesn't look quite right with a couple of the curves on SW Village Lane. But other than that it looks pretty good.

Can I ask one more favor? Can I see a close up of the SW 85th Avenue cul-de-sac?

chovek

Untitled.jpg

ReMark

It looks like you have the sidewalk inside the streetline and the "parking strip" on the outside of the streetline. Am I correct?

Just some info for the next poor soul to do this project; in the new booklet they give out someone made a typo on the tree to be saved table 4. tree #S44 has the coordinates(1420986.34,786332.48 )which puts the tree a mile north of the actual subdivision.... I looked on the old version of the booklet and it should actually be (1420986.34,783332.48) I was pretty confused for a minute haha :lol:

ReMark

Attention to detail and accuracy is not a strong point when it comes to Penn-Foster projects. The first iteration of the project also had one tree that ended up way out in left field too. Some things never change I guess.

Jefferson1776

ReMark or someone please walk me through this step for the lots? Do I enter OFFSET on the command line and the entet 60.00s? I really don't know how to do this.

Ender181

you type offset, hit enter, type in the distance, hit enter, and then select which direction from the line you are offsetting that you want to go the offset distance

ReMark

Jefferson:

Stop what you are doing.

Did you know that AutoCAD has a built-in Help file that can be accessed via the F1 key?

If you do not know how to use a particular command you can look up it up and learn about its use.

In addition to that CADTutor has basic tutorials about AutoCAD that you might find useful. Finally, mycadsite.com also has tutorials keyed to various releases of AutoCAD that anyone can view for free.

BTW...there is no need to repeat a question. Please try to show some patience as we are all volunteers here. Thank you.

Jefferson1776

Okay, sorry I did not realize this posted several times.