CADTutor

What would you like?

khoshravan

The original post was sent in 2012. Today I got a notification of new reply and the thread took my attention.

I haven't visit the site for long time and I am not aware if the changes has done.

I want to know if the upgrade has implemented or still under construction?

CADTutor

The upgrade is currently planned and I'll be running a few tests over the next few weeks in preparation for a move over the summer when forum activity is at its lowest.

tzframpton
The upgrade is currently planned and I'll be running a few tests over the next few weeks in preparation for a move over the summer when forum activity is at its lowest.
Hey David, what kind of changes can we expect? I will confess that forum software such as vBulletin has been lacking in development. Since the emergence of social sites that seem to have a much more fluid framework for member interaction, you can really see it.

khoshravan

Good luck. I am waiting to see the new upgrade.:)

eh3an2012

I disagree to an extent. There are numerous modifications and products available for all version of vBulletin to enhance the built-in search functionality or add other search features in addition to.

شرکت داده پردازان اسپیناس وب با نام تجاری شرکت اسپیناس فعالیت خود در تهران آغاز کرد. طراحی سایت اسپیناس با داشتن بهترین تیم مهندسی و فنی توانسته با برترین برندهای تجاری در ایران و خارج از ایران همکاری داشته باشد.

طراحی سایت تهران

طراحی سایت اسپیناس نام خود را از قلعه که بر بلندترین کوه در شهر لوندیل آستارا برگرفته است که بر این اصل استوار است باید همانند یک کوه بر بلندای تجارت درخشید.[

طراحی سایت

Edited by eh3an2012

maratovich

I propose to make the section of the forum:

"Search performers"

On the forum there are always messages "Make me, but I can not." We help to do this, but they need more work.

Sometimes we just do not have time to do it.

If the user says that he is ready to finance, he will get more options.

And if the work is very difficult, then send it to this topic.

Theme implies that this is a paid service.