Steel reinforcement bars quantity survey lisp to table

Salama

hi ,

this lisp is modified to calculate the quantity of steel bars as it placed on the plan of reinforcement in the form shown on the attached cad file named : steel.dwg

lisp name and command : steel

hope you joy it .

and step by step together we improve it to fit what we want to do.

steel.dwg

steel.LSP

• Like 1

hi , ketxu

( My English not well too :$ .. but nowadays we have the google translator , it's helpful to tell us the meaning :) , ok .

... Using this lisp is so easy , say we have a plan for some slab with beams or beam less , flat slab , .. or say we have beams layout with reinforcement, or any other reinforced concrete element.

1- open the CAD file attached here named steel . or just create a new one of your own , but be sure to have a layer named "steels".

2- use the same stamp that lisp copes with in labeling elements .... " shown in the attached cad file " .

3- start labeling elements , note to start different serial numbers for bars even with same diameter .

4- after finishing labeling , write the command " steel" ... enter ..... and lay the resulted table some where in the auto cad .

5- in the resulted table , you will have a detailed table for all the used bars , lengths, and finally weight in ton

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I am not sure why you posted this question here, but if you have turned OFF your Osnaps, then you can turn them on by clicking on the icon, as shown in the image, at the bottom of your screen, or with the F3 button you can cycle them on and off.

osnap icon on the status bar menu.JPG

• 2 months later...

To start the routine the command is simply REBAR.

However before using at the beginning of the program, you must set a lot of variables to customize it to the way you work.

Most important is the format of your annotations. So that the routine can parse your bars, you have to define the delimiters.

You must also set on which layer the annotations are going to be, the units you are using etc.

Once this is done properly, the program gathers all the annotations on the barlayer and creates a table of qty.

It also put a cloud around any annotations that could not be parsed so you can review your drawing and change it if need be.

Below is a drawing to test it.

ymg

Constant Section.jpg

rebar.dwg

I want to know how I find steel bar quantity from drawing.? PLS help..

I ATTAChed simple drawing. and tell me please how I Find this?

Just do it manually. Unless you distinguish between the size of your rebars using different layers or similar etc, then it would be hard to do automatically.

You might find the following lisp, tlen, which calculates total line lengths useful: http://www.turvill.com/t2/free_stuff/tlen.lsp

ekolman2003,

All that the rebar routine does is to read the annotations from an existing drawing and makes a summary table out of it.

For example you got scattered all over the drawing, but always on layer barlayer annotations giving the qty of bar of a given diameter.

(Example 10Ø15/25 L=8.5) Means 10 bars Diam. 15M spaced at every 25 cm length of each bar 8.5 meter.)

Program gathers all these annotations and make a table of each diameter and length and compute total weigth.

The problem with rebar is that everybody has his own style for annotations. So the routine has a lot of variables that needs to be tune to the way you do your annotations.

ymg

Bar Naming.png

• 1 month later...
Try this one.

Be careful as you need to do a proper setup of the program before using.

ymg

hi ymg3

I can't setup proper lisp .Can you setup lisp for my attached drawing. thanks

When I use lisp i got error "Revision cloud finished.ActiveX Server returned an error: DLL load failure"

rebar.dwg

pyrzms,

First and foremost your annotations must be in a single text entity.

The drawing you submitted has the annotation separated in two text entities.

Anyway I've set it up for you with the proper delimiter and units.

I've also added a little function at the end C:REPAIR where by clicking on the first segment of one annotation and then on the second. the annotations is concatenated to the proper format.

I've also modified the unit because your length are in mm whereby the program expected m.

ymg

rebar pyrzms.LSP

rebar 2007.dwg