Any one need 2007 dynamic 3D pipework blocks?

Cerberus

How big is it ? compressing in a zip or RAR should make it managable, there are several file storage sites that let you store files and give you a download link you can post here, or set up a hotmail account and email it to that account and post the login & pass for people to download, then you can delete the account when your done. I'm sure there are other ways.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cerberus

• ReMark

• acadrookie07

• GhostRider

The hotmail account is a damn good idea. Having "Cadtutor" hotmail address would also allow other people to put useful stuff on there for all to download.

The account would have to be properly managed though to stop it getting clogged up. Any moderators watching? Any comments?

We used to share files that way but it's not a real good idea, since anyone loggin into the account can edit the content or change the settings, it's just a way to get a file posted I think hotmail accounts are 2 gig accounts now, the only way Ive seen it work is post it for a few days then close the account after everone has a chance to D/L then close the account. someone always seems to abuse it but maybe here it could be used correctly.

I think the best thing to do, then, is set up the account for one week only. Then people can PM me for the account details. I will get this sorted over the Christmas holiday.

• 1 month later...

I will certainly make use of the blocks you have mentioned. Please be so kind as to email them to me. My email is ***Address Removed***

Hi,

I could use those connections and pipe could you please send them to ***Address Removed*** if youve found a way to make the file size smaller.

Thanks

:D

• 1 month later...

Please send these block files. I would deeply appreciate it.

Thanking you in advance

***Address Removed***

• 2 weeks later...

To all who have asked for these blocks, my apologies for not responding sooner.

Basically, the files are far too big to email but I have found a way of getting them out for all to share.

If you go here: http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=740 and search for posts from username landy90, the blocks are there ready to download. I'm not sure if you have to register to download the blocks but registration is free.

I have only added a few blocks at the moment but more will follow when I get time to post.

• 3 months later...
Dave,

Can these blocks be substituted for PVC (schedule 40 or 80 fittings)?

I have a simple project that I am trying to work on.

Thanks!!

Greg

you should contact SPEARS, they are a pipe fitting/mfg and have a free 3D piping program (PVC/CPVC) that hangs on acad. (spears.com I think) it's pretty sweet

• 3 months later...

Confined today that individual blocks as previously mentioned are available for downloading at the AUGI website. Membership is required but it is indeed free. It is a worthwhile site to join if you are a full-time AutoDesk product user.

• 1 month later...

Hi a copy of the DIN fittings you mentioned would be good.

Could you please send a copy to ***Address Removed*** & ***Address Removed*** thanks

RUSS D CAD: Please refer to the post directly above yours. You have attached your request to a thread that originated some time ago.

Addendum: BTW, it's never a good idea to post your email address in a public forum. You just ensured that your email in-box will be overflowing with junk mail if it already isn't.