Data shortcut references object to dwg without my permission

Mark_CV3D

Hello!

My problem is when working in this project that one of my files that doesnt contain any civil 3d entities references some of my pipe networks from another dwg without me having telling it to do so:ouch:.

So I delete all the pipes thats comes in uninvited but the next time i open the dwg its there again. Any solutions?

The first thing I'd check is the type of object these unwanted pipes represent. If they belong to a data shortcut, you will have to delete the shortcut, not the pipes. Is it possible that someone else added that shortcut without your knowledge?

the strange thing is that it doesnt even show up in the prospector under "Pipe Networks" in my drawing but its in the model space like its been referenced as data shortcut. Only way to delete is to mark it and press delete key, but that doesnt stop it from being there again next time i open the draing :S Never had this problem before when using data shortcuts....

opps.. 8018 errors found when doing recover.. all of them was pipes.. all of them was deleted.. problem solved. thx for reply