Bicycle Block

rengised

Hi every body, any body can help to give me some Bicycle Block?

I need block for my project. My boss wants to see Bicycle in the plan and elevations.. Thanks in advance

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sparkyuk

• papagyi

• luiza ene

• rengised

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can download free from this link..http://www.cadforum.cz/catalog_en/?q=2d+bicycle+block but you will need to free register.Then you will see many more than your wish.

Thanks again papagyi, i need another favor please, is it possible to convert the 3d bicycle into 2d? I need only top view and elevation on my drawing. Thanks again.:)

Fri..This is many way to convert 3d to 2d....flatten , flatshot and Dxb plot.

First you should copy of 3d file.Then you will need to change elevation.Let say make with flatten.You can select 3d bicycle with elevation view by flatten command with remove hidden line "yes" option.Then wait a bit time.After you will need to use "overkill" command this will do remove overlap line.Wait a bit time to complete command.Finally you can edit 2d model as you want.For top view,you can do like this way.Another method,you can study from help.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi every body, any body can help to give me some Bicycle Block?

I need block for my project. My boss wants to see Bicycle in the plan and elevations.. Thanks in advance

I have a beautiful 3D bike file but, too large to post in the forums.

Great *.dwg wish I could take credit for making the bike drawing, but I can't. The only problem, I'm not a 3D guru, is, "I would like to fill (color yellow) the rear wheel support; from the frame (below the seat mount) to the rear tire axle. Any ideas?

If you or anyone else wants the file, very detailed mountain bike, PM me with your email address. 8)

YellowBikeNW.jpg

YellowBikeISO.jpg

YellowBike.jpg

YellowBikeFront.jpg

If you or anyone else wants the file, very detailed mountain bike, PM me with your email address. 8)

The bike is available through the link that Papagyi posted.

• 4 weeks later...
I have a beautiful 3D bike file but, too large to post in the forums.

Great *.dwg wish I could take credit for making the bike drawing, but I can't. The only problem, I'm not a 3D guru, is, "I would like to fill (color yellow) the rear wheel support; from the frame (below the seat mount) to the rear tire axle. Any ideas?

hi! i would like to know if it is possible to receive thouse cad dwg. i have a project, a bike store, and i found difficult to make a bike from 3d in 2d. so you cand send me thouse jpg ?

thank you very much!

ene.luizam@yahoo.co.uk

Tankman,thank you very much. i saw befor thouse examples from the website but are not i am looking for, anyways thanks a lot!

i am posting from UK.

• 4 weeks later...
There you go even thrown in some cars as well :wink:

Sparky,

I took the liberty of downloading your bicycles also. I just joined CADTutor after searching for a bicycle to add to a freebie project I'm doing on a community bike trail.

Thank you for your assistance.

Tom McQ.