Annoying vertex preview along edge

nowikovs12

Hi guys,

I tried this at area forum, nobody seams to be able to find the solution for this, but it is quite annoying personally for me.

I noticed that when working in vertex mode and using the cut tool, when I start cutting, I am getting a preview of a row of vertexes along one edge and this is very annoying. Is there a way to turn this feature off, is it a bug? It has never happened before and looking at tutorial videos, people seam to be having just normal cut.

I look forward to replies as this just get's in the way of modelling,

here are the images

error1.jpg

error2.jpg

So you're saying that you haven't created these vertexes? i.e. if you're in vertex sub-object mode then you ca't see these edge verticies?

Exactly, these vertexes are fallowing along the edge in equal distances. In the images you can see, if I drag the cut tool closer to the opposite edge, it previews more vertexes along the bottom edge.

I just got a reply from area forum, and they say it is a bug. I am using the 2013 version. I have never come across this behaviour.

nice tip, now before moving on to new version I will wait for service pack :D no, I had many bugs on the 2013 version, and was waiting for the service pack, but over the time forgot about it, I am doing it now, I will test the issues, hopefully they will be fixed. Thanks Cad64

Hello Cad64,

I did the backburner 0.2 update and the product update 3, but was not able to install the service pack 1, because I am getting the error message listed bellow. I checked the installed programs and such update is not on my update schedule, so I gave up on it :oops: so no the bug is still there.

can't.jpg