MEP materials list

Firas

While you are waiting for an answer please read this:

http://www.augi.com/library/guide-for-beginners-from-autocad-to-autocad-mep

Please stop posting the same question multiple times. Show some patience. Nobody is getting paid here to answer questions. If your question does not draw any responses then either no one here knows the answer or your question is so vague that it needs rewording.

Other sources of help are...

1. AutoDesk Discussion Groups - MEP forum

2. AutoDesk Exchange

3. AutoDesk Users Group International (AUGI) website

4. The Swamp

5. CAD Everything

6. The CADforum

7. A good after-market book

8. AutoDesk website

Thank ReMarK, thank you for the link. It seems that I have to learn more concerning searching in forums and how to send questions. Thanks and sorry again.

Well we all would like to have our questions answered immediately and correctly that's human nature but the reality is there are times that just doesn't happen. As the day goes on more people will see your question and hopefully someone will have a definitive answer for you. Bear in mind that it is summer, people are off on vacation plus the Olympics are on TV and many people like watching so visitors to this website and others may be fewer.

Dear ReMark,

Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding. Actually yes I am in Hurry! I am working on a project of developing a master code materials list. Moreover its very important project for my career. What I am trying to do is to integrate Pramivera with Aoutocad MEP with Oracle inventory management! I wish to accept as a friend.