Studio Camera

Secretagdan

I am looking for a 3-d model of a professional studio video camera. It does not have to be very detailed by any means, but I need to drop one into a News Studio plan. I have visited the CBEN.NET site, and I am unable to find anything there. If anyone has one, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

If you post some images of the type of camera you want, I'm sure someone could build it for you, but I can't guarantee it will be free?

What software are you using? Will you be dropping it into an Autocad scene?

I am only looking for something fairly generic. Similar to what is in this pic.

http://www.cybercollege.com/pix/camera2.gif

I am using AutoCAD 2008... (It should show in my tag on the side?) For the most part is only space filler to show (in perspective view line drawing) where possible locations of cameras are for a shoot.

In reality though, I don't think that it will be used for drawings all that much, its just something the boss has requested I find, or draw. I thought that I would request/look in a few locations on the web, to see what I came up with before I spent the day at a studio, getting details for the drawing.

Thanks.

NuttZ: They seem nice, but I don't believe that I can translate a 3D MAX file to bring into Auto CAD 2008. Is there a way? If not, I will need something that 2008 will read.

Thanks.