Oblique dimensioning problem

Hi guys, I have a problem to do oblique dimension with aligning arrows an dimension the isocircle. Does anyone know how to fix this. Cheers

oblique.jpg

I would create a couple of different dimension styles and appropriate arrowheads to go with them if I found myself having to do these types of drawings on a regular basis. Is this a class assignment?

Thanks but the tips is to dimension the text instead. What i want to do is to align the arrows. The dimension of isocircles remain an issue as well.

You dimension to the center of the isocircle and then call out the diameter

You need some isometric arrowheads too don't you? Can't use the default ones as they don't look right.

do you know which command is the most appropriate to use for isocircle dimensioning cuz normal dimrad just doesnt work. cheers

Insert the attached drawing into your drawing, use the various styles and follow the instructions to oblique the dims.

ISO-DIMensions 2007.dwg