Block editor to turn off hatching

loopy121

See my revised suggestion above.

Turn layers on and off with the Block Editor. Not that I am aware of.

Just what is it that you are trying to do?

Alright, I'm back from creating a block where I can turn the hatching on/off or freeze and thaw it. Now what?

I never had the opportunity to inquire. I would have to test it. Have you tried testing it?

Open the block using the Block Editor. Click on the hatch pattern. Now look at the Properties panel. Do you see an entry for Hatch On/Off?

You don't have to be "hot with block editor" to look at the Properties palette of the hatch pattern.

In my opinion you cannot turn off a hatch in the Block Editor.

All I want to know is how to do it can it be done with the block editor and if so how thats all I need to know?

If a hatch pattern in a block can be "turned off" while the block is opened in Block Editor I haven't figured out a way to do it. Sorry.

I have to use block editor to turn of hatching I cannot see hatching in the block editor at all or palletes

As my image proves not only can a hatch pattern show up in the Block Editor it can have its Properties displayed in the Properties palette. From what I can see in the Properties box there is no option for "turning off" the hatching.

Now, I've been at this for a very long time so I am going to take a break. I hope you get the answer you are looking for.

Yes but that not using the block editor that just properties

A stickler for detail. Good. Technically speaking while I was in the Block Editor I double-clicked that hatching and the Hatch Editor opened as well as the Properties palette. I stand corrected.