how to over ride the stair tread height on a spiral stair case (Arch inside of MEP)

dumfatnhappy

I have a 150'Dx48'H tank and the stairs need to revolve around like 38-40 degrees. The tread height dictates the number of treads witch dictates the distance (= the degree(length) around the tank..

I can't figure out the over ride for this...

Is it not in the Style? Last I messed with the Stair Style there were a ton of options to manipulate. For me to help out, I'd have to exercise my AutoCAD MEP knowledge pretty hard I bet.... it's been too many years since last I monkeyed with it.

once again Styke you have inspired me to go where no man...(well me anyway)... has gone before...

thank you for the help as usual!

stairs.jpg

Awesome, glad you found it. Last I remember, it could get pretty intense messing with Stair and Railing Styles. I never could completely master it, but then again I never had to put my main efforts into Stairs and Railing either. ;)

*EDIT*

Also, always remember that everything is a "Style" in AutoCAD MEP and Architecture. Everything that's an AEC Object that is. I mean, everything. Even 2D stuff. So in the future if something's hard to figure out, track it down in the Style Manager.

yeah I have all the 'default' styles stored away to dump into my current (and foreign) dwg's. Like you (or anyone on the planet) I have yet to master anything in MEP (pretty good in places)... could be an amazing program I think but know one can afford to invest that kind of time....

my 5 years worth...(2 cents)