.shx file is not visable

jitu

First question has to be, do you have that font available? If not ask the supplier of the drawing for it or see if you can download it from somewhere.

Do you mean anything typed in that style is not visible on the screen/print or do you mean that you know there should be text there but you can see it?

The next alternative would be to change the font file associated with that text style with the STYLE command but this is a recipe for disaster. The font positions will map to a totally irrelevant entry but you should at least be able to see something.

right click on your desktop and select Options|Files (or similar). This should show where your existing fonts are being picked up from. Add your new .shx file to that folder.

Fonts.jpg

which layer??

for that font or all layers? because the font is showing something different here is that image.

is this image in red colour font is russian but if you see that showing for corridor (RJHBLJH) please check & let me know what is the exact problem

Thanks & Regards,

Jitu Potdar

shx.jpg

Obviously I am guessing at the validity of this text as I can't read Russian but it doesn't look like those words are assigned to the correct style as you don't have any style set to use the russian font.

Create a new style using the appropriate font and then change the style of the text you need to display in Russian.

Alternatively, as the ROMANS text elswhere seems to be displaying russian text you will have to type it all again after checking how the font is mapped. Windows has a character map but I don't know if it works for shx fonts or not.