Advert Causing Browser to Freeze

Lee Mac

All the ads are local, I get all mine in German, so it will only be UK users who will be able to help you on this one Lee.

Dadgad - how did you blocj the ads, in FF or CADTutor?

All the ads are local, I get all mine in German, so it will only be UK users who will be able to help you on this one Lee.

Dadgad - how did you blocj the ads, in FF or CADTutor?

ADBLOCK PLUS is a firefox add on, works great. :thumbsup:

I use NO SCRIPT too which is also very good, actually it may be the one doing the lion's share on this forum,

as I have it block tenlinks, among numerous others.

I've installed ADBLOCK PLUS and NO SCRIPT and they are working fine. Even though NO SCRIPT did block the functionality of this site, bold, italich, link, etc. until I removed the restriction for CADTutor.

Many thanks for tip Dadgad.

I've installed ADBLOCK PLUS and NO SCRIPT and they are working fine. Even though NO SCRIPT did block the functionality of this site, bold, italich, link, etc. until I removed the restriction for CADTutor.

Many thanks for tip Dadgad.

It's nice to know who is driving some times, just set the options however you want them, you are behind the wheel.

Happy to help. :beer:

we have a Dutch ISP so the adverts I get are quite "interesting" at times.

we have a Dutch ISP so the adverts I get are quite "interesting" at times.

Do you get gouda filled clogs as a Christmas present? Nowing the Dutch I can imagine the ads can get really interesting. We get a few Dutch ads on the German TV and they always make me smile.