• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spinecad

• ReMark

• JD Mather

• PotGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2D is OK (say in 20 minutes?) but I expect a 3D version to follow shortly. Don't let us down.

Not sure on how to proceed on 3D. It isn't my domain sadly. Sorry for false hope on the 3D. :cry:

What better way to start honing your 3D skills then right?

Fair Point, though it'll take a while for me to present something.

This will be dependant upon if I can find any spare time at work.

Now I think you are just waffling. But that's OK I was just having a bit of fun with you.

Yeah, Autism and Sarcasm. I'm not bad at it, but the more subtle can go over my head and trough the back door. :unsure:

:lol: I must have done something right to get into this apprenticeship, but I'm still not sure what!

You got Aspergers, or High Functioning Autism...? Mine's the latter.

The only time I ever functioned high was on an acid trip back in '79. Once was enough.

xD More adventurous than me! The furthest I advenutre to is to College on a bus!

Changed my mind.

Draw a top down view of a plastic teaspoon and one side view too. Post an image when done. No dimensioning required. The type of spoon I have in mind are commonly seen at picnics. Not fancy at all. Very utilitarian.

Changed my mind.

Draw a top down view of a plastic teaspoon and one side view too. Post an image when done. No dimensioning required. The type of spoon I have in mind are commonly seen at picnics. Not fancy at all. Very utilitarian.

3rd Angle Projection?

I am working on the tutorial by Fuccaro and am getting stuck on Image 4 and 5, the shell command. I have not been able to figure out how to get a concave solid. BTW, JDM, How does my gear look?

Edited by TKall
Got it..used a negative offset

I am working on the tutorial by Fuccaro and am getting stuck on Image 4 and 5, the shell command.

This should be a new thread with hyperlink to the tutorial so that others don't have to look for it to answer your question.

Also - it always helps to attach dwg file of what you have completed so far.

BTW, JDM, How does my gear look?

I cannot check image files, only dwg files.

For others benefit: that spoon tutorial is here.

TKall: there were some complains about the shell command. A possible walk-around: copy the solid in top of itself, scale down a bit the copy and subtract it from the first solid.

I can not view your file, I still use AutoCAD 2006, but read the error message, try to adjust the path shape... It worked for me 10 years ago (!), for sure these days AutoCAD is smarter and more powerfull as it was at that time.