The Site is awesome.

Commit Accel Dream

I love this site. I havent posted much but i have been lurking in the shadows of the threads for a good while now. If i ever have a problem or have a question thrown my way that i cannot figure out...I run to CADtutor...I even reccommed new CAD'ers and friends of mine, who ask questions, to check out this site. Ive never left this site without an answer and more times than not i end up finding MORE than i needed.

Always something to learn here. Great people on board as well. Keep it up.

We owe it all to those people who decided to stick around after tumbling to the site and voluntarily sharing their particular knowledge of AutoCAD, etc. with the rest of us. That includes you too. So "Thanks" for being a participant in this little United Nations of CAD Users.

• 2 weeks later...

:D Hey. I used AutoCAD a few years ago in my job, mostly helping our resident engineer with some simple drawings from time to time. Then nothing till now. A little rusty but able to muck my way around - most of the time, anyway. Found this site a couple weeks ago, working on a logo for a hunting club. Needed to wrap text around an arc, and found the solution here. Just came back tonite with a few more questions that arise at work, but never think of them at home. Also just found the tutorial section. Only one word to describe it: AWESOME!!

Thanks to everyone who posts here & helps!!

Arden

:D Hey. I used AutoCAD a few years ago in my job, mostly helping our resident engineer with some simple drawings from time to time. Then nothing till now. A little rusty but able to muck my way around - most of the time, anyway. Found this site a couple weeks ago, working on a logo for a hunting club. Needed to wrap text around an arc, and found the solution here. Just came back tonite with a few more questions that arise at work, but never think of them at home. Also just found the tutorial section. Only one word to describe it: AWESOME!!

Thanks to everyone who posts here & helps!!

Arden

so do we get to see how this project turned out?

which pack was it for btw?

welcome to the ranks of CADTutor, and don't forget to join us in the community section you couldn't see before registering!

so do we get to see how this project turned out?

which pack was it for btw?

Sure. Is there a place or way to post it here?

I'm using R14 (mucking my way thru is more apt). :D

I also have Ver 2000 & 2002, but I'm not comfortable using them and R14 does all I need at this point.

Thanks,

Arden