AutoCAD Electrical Custom icons

chris2x1

I have created a few custom icons, for ACADE, and when i right click to edit the tag etc, i have a field in show/edit miscellaneous for putting an EX rating in, in this case its EXIA, i have already added say 15 instruments but i want to add EXIA in to the field in bulk, is there a way to do that or can you only edit stuff one by one?

thanks

Maybe i dont know the correct term but basically its a an eletrical component that i select from the icon menu and then add the likes of a tag discription etc, so i cant get to the properties as when i right click it brings the acade component editor up

A block is an item in the drawing, an icon is an item on a menu. I assumed you were selecting a group of items already in the drawing.

You don't need to right click. Select your items with a left click and then access the properties palette (get it on screen before selection if necessary). If you need to modify them whilw still on the menu then I can't help, ACADE2011 must be different to ACADE2013.