Visibility problem

whiteowl

I have a term project due in about a week and need some help. I am remodling a house that the school bought and have the drawing about done.The problem I am having is that I want to create a sheet that shows the floor plan with floor coving in place. I have turned of the roof and ceiling and left all others on. When I do a print preview I have 3 rooms(1 tile and 2 cartpet) that the floor covering does not show up. They show up on the sheet like all the rest but will not print. I cheched all the visabilities I know of. Anyone able to help?

if you don't get a more sensible answer, try looking through some of our older threads for 'materials' which aren't showing up as I'm fairly certain you're not the first person to encounter this problem

I looked everywhere I could think of. I ended up deleting my foundation and putting it back in and I now shows up in print. I created my foundation and floor covering seperatly so it worked fine. Thanx for the help.

• 3 months later...