European version of McMaster-Carr

Enigma

Are any of my UK and/or European brethren familiar with a supplier on your side of the pond that would be similar to McMaster-Carr?

They are very useful here in North America, but I'm now designing for a ISO project in the UK and need a good website like them to be able to pull some models from.

I'm also having a hard time finding any large diameter (90mm range) taper lock/QD style bushings, metric 3D models of them that is.

• 5 years later...

So struggling to find a website that has those great 3D models similar to what Mcmaster offers. Speaking of Mcmaster, how does one get UK delivery of their parts? Their catalog is amazing but they don't deliver abroad from what i see on their website...

On 10/20/2018 at 9:39 AM, Helping hand said:

Speaking of Mcmaster, how does one get UK delivery of their parts? Their catalog is amazing but they don't deliver abroad from what i see on their website...

I did a Google search and found this same question asked on several other forums. One of the places mentioned was https://www.raptorsupplies.com/

As for 3D metric models, I think you will have to make them yourself or hire someone to do it for you. The Mcmaster models are all in inches and I haven't seen anything like what they offer on any other sites.