Need "Electrical and Electronic Schematic Drafting with AutoCAD" Plate A.

Praxus

Changes can not be saved?

No. Someone else can come along and "borrow" your drawing, change the name on it to theirs and hand it in as their own work. It's called cheating.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• bego

• Praxus

• jagwinn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can delete portions of your thread or remove the entire thread. Start by clicking on the Edit Post option at the lower right hand corner of the reply box.

I notice in the instructions for the project they refer to 220 volt. Your drawing calls out 200 volt.

Edited by ReMark

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

i need help for the hvac elective project plate 3-1.

Thank you

We will need access to Sample Plate 3-A which should be the building's floor plan for starters and a copy of the isometric drawing shown on Sample Plate 3-B.

• 5 years later...

Jagwinn: What is the purpose of responding to a thread that is almost six years old?  I don't see a new request for help on this particular project.  Are you referencing the drawing posted by Bego on April 1st, 2014?

Edited by ReMark

I wasn't invoking a "rule or restriction".  I asked a simple question which you failed to address in your reply.  I was just curious why you felt it necessary to request that a moderator remove a drawing that was posted by someone other than yourself almost six years ago.  What harm, real or imagined, has it caused you?

Edited by ReMark