!! >> plz help iam in trouble again :(

Mena__99

hii elllo , i got so many help from this forum and i really appraciate every single time u guys saved my ass out there.

again iam still on my barely first job text (( working for free to prove myself online )) and i cant prove myself .. i am really in neeed of help :( :( .. if i failed to do great job i will get a bad feedback again and no one will hire me :( :( , u have no idea how many time i tried to get a job ...

the problem is ..

i have a product that iam suppose to model and rendeer

i normally use Autocad in 2d , 3d ( modeling ) & rendeering.. since autocad render is not good enough so iam suppose to import it into Lumion3d to give it a realistic look (( so easy to use .. like 2 clicks )) ..

the problem is when i import it into the program ... it was there without any rendering data ... i double checked many time that everything is ok on autocad and its ok , everything is correct.

i ask before and a guy sugguests that i install 3d max ((i hav 2013 )) import it into 3dmax then export it in 3ds .. which is supported in lumion3d as well

so i imported it to 3dmax and i can see the materials ((great! ))

when i export it to 3ds .. i got some error i cant fix because i have no idea what causes it and how to fix it :/

Error:

((too many faces to export))

what is that ??

how to fix it ?? .. plz let me know as soon as passable i really need to fix that now ! .. i am suppose to finish this job like 3 days ago :/

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mena__99

• Cad64

• ReMark

• SEANT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i forgot to say that the project came out again without any rendering ..

3D models: DAE, FBX, MAX, 3DS, OBJ, DWG, DXF

i have imported them to 3dmax , sketchup , lumion .. all reacats same way .. no render rmaterials data

Based on that face limitation, and the error message, it is possible that the objects you are trying to export as a 3ds file are too complex.

Perhaps you could try to export one object at a time. If one fails then perhaps apply an “Optimize Modifier”. I don’t use 3DS Max much these days – that is about the extent of advice I’m able to give.

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads as it just leads to confusion.

Thank you.

thanks for the advice and iam sorry about that , i dont know where to post the problem , is it autocad ? is it 3dmax ? .. i just need to fix it right now :( :(

Based on that face limitation, and the error message, it is possible that the objects you are trying to export as a 3ds file are too complex.

Perhaps you could try to export one object at a time. If one fails then perhaps apply an “Optimize Modifier”. I don’t use 3DS Max much these days – that is about the extent of advice I’m able to give.

thanks alot of the advice , i used the pro optimize modifier , i even lowerd the vertices to 1% ,,, and exported it .. it came out without error but steel no material details :/

it doesn't really matter where you post. If it is very wrong a moderator will move it. If you start more than one thread you can get more than one opinion without knowing which is the best, where several opinions in one thread will make more rapid progress.

again iam still on my barely first job text (( working for free to prove myself online )) and i cant prove myself .. i am really in neeed of help :( :( .. if i failed to do great job i will get a bad feedback again and no one will hire me :( :(

Doing freelance work for free huh? Not cool. :glare:

Watch the video tutorials on the Lumion website. There is one specifically about materials: http://lumion3d.com/tutorials

I would recommend learning how to use these various programs before taking on any more work. All you're doing is making yourself look bad, and taking jobs away from people who actually know how to do this stuff. ;)

i normally use Autocad in 2d , 3d ( modeling ) & rendeering.. since autocad render is not good enough so iam suppose to import it into Lumion3d to give it a realistic look (( so easy to use .. like 2 clicks )) ..

What's wrong with Autocad rendering? If you know what you're doing you can produce very photorealistic renders.

And by the way, are you aware that the free version of Lumion is going to put a watermark on your render? Is your client ok with that?

What's wrong with Autocad rendering? If you know what you're doing you can produce very photorealistic renders.

And by the way, are you aware that the free version of Lumion is going to put a watermark on your render? Is your client ok with that?

ya no problem ... no one cares how the model is done whether its a cracked version or free , they only care about .. how good it look like , and yes autocad is good , but not as good as lumion 3d

You're using pirated software to do this job?

That's awesome. Taking jobs away from professional freelancers by doing the work for free using cracked software. And doing the work poorly with lack of knowledge, skill or experience. This is my competition. :roll:

i know its bad , but hey .. iam from egypt do u know how much lumion3d worth 1500Euro .. do u know what that mean in my egyptian pund ? ... 15000!! ... do u know how much many average people earn in egypt ? 500 Pound ... that is about 50Euro ... and we perry be able to make it on our feet for the next month so excuse us for breaking some rules to earn money to live for anther day .. and yes! we have plan to pay back later to the company u know when we can ...

Edited by Cad64
Political opinions removed

I don't think that this technical forum is really the place to publish political thoughts. The whole world can read them.

Perhaps you might like to edit your posts, so that there are no contentious statements, or they could be transferred to the Chat section.