Can't revolve arcs!!

Gonzakpo

Hello everyone. This is the first time I come across this problem and It's really driving me crazy. I don't know why my Autocad decided that I can't revolve arcs or polylines.

Well, in fact, the do revolve but wrong. This is what's happening:

First, the arc I want to revolve. The dashed line is just for you to see where I chose the revolve axis. It's not really drawn.

mierda1zq6.jpg

Then, the disaster!! (I really hate it):

mierda2st7.jpg

Take a look at the borders, they shift from the original position. Whyyy!!??

This happens to with polilines (the example above is an arc). But it doesn't happen with Splines.

HEEEEEELPPP!!!!

Thanks.

There is nothing wrong at all. It's just the ISOLINE isn't at the very edge of the revolved solid. Rotate around it and put the SHADEMODE to Conceptual and you will see it's still exactly the same. :)

I can't believe it!!! OMG!! I have to be the silliest person in the worldd!!! The worst thing is that I wasted like 3 hours trying to figure out what was wrong!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thank you.