InteriCad T5 anyone?

designdrives

Hi Everyone, i'm new to this forum, great forum with lots of help from experts here... well, i'm a autocad user working on 2008 version LT. I know its abit out dated but my boss not believing in upgrading the version but interested to intoduce new sofeware... :(... thus asking experts here if anyone have experience on InteriCAD T5? cos this is the software my boss bought without my knowledge... can it be communicated with AutoCad? I always wanted to learn and master 3D Max instead...Oh ya, i'm in a sort of interior design related company... thanks in advance

Did you visit the website for the program and read up on the features it offers?

http://furnspace3d.co.za/products/

From their website's FAQ comes this....

Is InteriCAD compatible with other CAD systems?

"Yes, you can open and edit files in DWG, DXF and 3DS, from other CAD systems such as AutoCAD, GstarCAD, Bricscad. Such files can be used as a base for design of structures or as a source of 3D models. DWG files must be saved as 2007 and lower."

BTW...a dongle is required to run the softwarewhich means it can only be run on one machine at a time unless your boss bought more than one copy.

Edited by ReMark

nanoCAD is not going to be any better when it comes to doing interior design than AutoCAD LT and it certainly would not replace InteriCAD.

thanks all for advise, will certainly look into it, further more the software is already here, have to work on it somehow. any online tutorial link? anyone knows? many thanks again:)