Civil 3D exercise drawing request

iskalipsi

Hi there, i am practicing Civil 3D today and I have a PDF tutorial file with an exercise in it. My problem is that i don't have the drawing file of the exercise. This is in Civil 3D 2009 and the file name for the drawing i am looking for is "grading criteria.dwg". Thanks in advance.

Thank you welldriller. But it is not what i am looking for. I am using Civil 3D 2011 and the exercise file is from Civil 3D 2009.

Sorry iskalipsi could you check the link below and let me know if I am on the right trail ?

Also BARNS AND NOBEL has a AUTODESK CIVIL 3D 2009 PROCEDURES AND APPLICATIONS THAT YOU CAN

RENT for $22.62 for 60 days

or

BUY for $68.71

Checked the link and it gives message "server not found" Will try to find it again and get back to you.

http://www.stlmsd.com/engineering/general/StandardConstructionSpecifications/Standard%20Details/AdjusttoGrade.pdf

Edited by welldriller
Link say serv not found

You wrote: I have a PDF tutorial file with an exercise in it. My problem is that i don't have the drawing file of the exercise.

Then you replied:I just searched in Google and found the tutorial.

The question is, did you also find the drawing filetoo?Yes or no?

welldriller: The OP was looking for the drawings that specifically went with the tutorial he was doing.

Sorry for the delayed reply.

This is the link to the tutorial i was telling if any of guys are interested in taking a look at http://aucache.autodesk.com/au2009/sessions/4996/AU09_SpeakerHandout_CV204-1L.pdf and the attached picture will show the part where it asks to open the file drawing file i was looking for.

exercise 1.jpg

That's from an AutoDesk University class given in 2009. If you visit the AutoDesk University online website you'll see that you can only search back three years.

Well you could download a 30 day trial version of 2013. It comes with almost 20 tutorials one of which covers grading. But 2013 is a far cry from 2009. Expect differences.