Top Posters In This Topic

• PotGuy

• dbroada

• Dana W

• ReMark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

back to my original post, I can no longer access CADTutor at work. :(

hopefully by Monday its usefulness will have been noted and I will be able to get back in.

That sucks. Can you claim CADTutor as a "lifeline"?

Tiger, you make a very strong case there, with a face that even Dana and Daisy would love.

Irrefutable? So few things in life are.

But I must say, having just noticed it, that you have displayed great taste in your choice of quote.

Or, maybe not, but I am glad that you seem to have taken to heart my advice when I was busting your chops

for a rather uncharacteristic slump in "the force". :beer:

Lee Roy, Bailey too looks like a very serious contender, but I am inclined to wonder if it is fair

to include a very young puppy in the open class? :beer:

This could start a war! My dog is waaay much cuter than Dana's ol' mutt! :danger:
So my computer dies, and while I am working on that problem, I get blindsided like this? I must laugh in the face of such hubris.:rofl:

My office people have accepted cadtutor as a valid resource, but have not actually browsed in themselves. Not sure if they "know it all" or are afraid of the magic box sucking out their souls.:lol:

Oh Daz 3D, they are legit. No, really they are. They made a 3D program like Poser as well as Bryce, Hexagon and a few others 3D programs. I get those ads as well.

http://www.daz3d.com/

They might be legit, just like CADTutor is legit, but if my boss walks up behind me and see's that then I'm in for a world of hurt. It's the kind of ad I feel this thread is targeting.

They might be legit, just like CADTutor is legit, but if my boss walks up behind me and see's that then I'm in for a world of hurt. It's the kind of ad I feel this thread is targeting.
that's the one I started with, and I still couldn't get on this site at work today.

If my boss walked up behind me with that on my screen, I'd be afraid of him not leaving the room.:rofl:

I give you Exhibit Nr A:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41244[/ATTACH]

That's a heartwarming picture Tiger. Daisy also gets on the sofa and builds a pillow fort of her own. I get irritated at people who won't let the dogs on the furniture. I think it's a character flaw.

Phelps is allowed around round house, except for upstairs.

He can't burrow into the sofa, but we did buy him a rug that's very comfy!

When I get back from work today I'll find that picture and upload it.

that's the one I started with, and I still couldn't get on this site at work today.
Just show your boss this thread. Nothing to fear here.:shock:o:)

I feel for ya. At my office it is in the opposite direction. I can't even get the supertechy dood IT guru nerd here to activate the stupid virus software on my desk computer, since September already. Cheeeeeze, good thing I am a contractor.

This really is a serious situation, but not from the same perspective that you are coming from. Personally, I am very tired of being treated like a criminal or a perv every time I get on the internet or even buy gas with a credit card. I have to prove I know the zipcode that my own credit card was issued in? Gimmee a break. I guess I should have utter sympathy for the knee jerk bureaucrud who made it impossible to view cadtutor on a work computer simply because of a cartoon of an attractive woman, but I can't muster any up.

Oh all right. I won't rant here.