Plot files print incorrectly

Alicia Gouge

Hello, our office is having an issue with certain drawings when we create a plot file to be printed by an outside printing company. Other drawings which are set up to plot in the exact same way do not seem to have this problem.

The issue is that everything within the viewport plots as shown in the print preview, however; some of the paperspace elements on our title block do not print. OLE objects, additional viewports for legends, and brackets that are in paperspace are not printing.

I appreciate any help you can give me with this issue.

Are the objects that are not plotting showing in Print Preview?

Can you post a screen shot or two and/or the file? Some screen shots ot the plot dialog box?

Have you checked the Layer properties? Are any objects on 0 and/or Defpoints layer?

Have you tried a -PURGE (note the hyphen) and/or Audit?

Thanks for your response!

Yes, objects show up in print preview. Will try to post Screen shots. I cut off the titleblock since it contains our project information. One of the things that is not printing is the purple brackets. I hope this is enough to go by. I also attached the plot settings.

Plot Settings.JPG [ATTACH=CONFIG]41309[/ATTACH]

No objects on 0 or Defpoints. Will try to purge and audit for the main file and X-refs. What is the significance of the hypen?

I appreciate any help you can give me with this issue!