Help Please: Pennfoster/ICS Civil Drafting Plates 3 and 4

Lord Wraith

Hi there,

I have completed everything in my Pennfoster [Or ICS Canada] Drafting with AutoCAD course except for the Civil Drafting and Structural Drafting projects. I have plates 1 and 2 done for Civil, but I honestly have no idea how to go about 3 or 4. I have searched and read many of the other threads on this site, but I'm afraid I just don't understand how to do the profiles.

With Structural I haven't spent as much time on it (quite frankly I can't even remember why it was stumping me all I know is I flew through Electrical, HVAC and my Elective in comparison to these two projects).

Any and all help would be much appreciated. I'm attempting to finish this course before my Wedding in May as my fiancé and I could use the help that this degree could bring me in finding a better paying job.

The worse part is my average is high enough to hand in the last two projects incomplete and even if they scored a zero I would pass with an 81 (Not that I want to do that mind you, I'm just incredible frustrated like many other Pennfoster students have been on here I gathered.)

But anyways, yes basically I am looking for someone to give me some sort of step by step method to do the last two plates for Civil so I can get it done and out of my way.

Have you looked at the similar threads regarding that project? I think one of the students posted a response from an instructor on how to go about creating the profiles. Got to give them what they want right?

OK, I just looked for you and this is the thread you need to read. See posts 32 through 39. One of the posts is a quote taken from an email by a P-F instructor.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?72818-Penn-Foster-Civil-Drafting-project-plate-3-and-4/page4

Everything you need to know is right there. Good luck on finishing your project.

Okay thanks, hopefully I can figure it out from this! The quick response was appreciated, I had originally skimmed that page over not realizing the value of it.