Looking for some Bathroom Prefab Plumbing Connection Drawings

Rage221677

I am trying to get the CAD Department a little more advanced. We have made many changes and want to make more. One subject came up as to having "Prefab" bathroom plumbing connection drawings made up so when there is a project, these "Prefab" drawings can be utilized and the pipe shop can have a number of these connections already piped up and just needing to be loaded onto the truck and shipped to the field. Does anyone recommend a certain website/reference where I can find a template or an example so I can have electronic dwg's made up? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Are you looking for the fixtures (lavatory-toilet-tub-shower or tub & shower) or a completely finished bathroom. The last would be hard to do because no 2 bathrooms are the same size and each has to be done individually.

First off, thank you for replying, I really do appreciate it. As for the references/examples...I am looking for individual hook-ups for the fixtures in a bathroom(lavatory, water closet, tub, shower, tub/shower). I am looking for something with dimensions so I can have the drawings made up following the examples and I can have the fab shop start fabbing typical connections. I saves a lot more time on a job if the shop is involved in the "Prefab" process rather than making all the connections in the field. The company I work for is mainly involved in hospitals, schools, office buildings, etc...I have looked online and really couldn't find anything trustworthy. Any help would be truly appreciated. Again, thank you for responding.

I am not at home now and on my daughters laptop. I will not get back home until the 14th and and have a cataract removed and lens implant on the 15th After I am able I will check back to see if you still want some help. Sorry that it will take so long but can not be avoided.

Try over at the CAD Block Exchange Network or the CADforum

Another option: website for Architectural Graphic Standards. This will cost you though.

Welldriller,

I appreciate any help you can provide. Don't worry about me waiting, you have an operation to go through. Whenever you recover from your operation and are rested, we can discuss the information. I truly appreciate your help in this matter, thank you very much.

ReMark: Thank you for the tips. I will look into it and discuss them with my company and see what they decide. Thank you.

WellDriller,

First off, I am glad your surgery went well and you are recovering well. I hope you have a 100% recovery. As for the link you supplied, Thank You SOOOOO Much for your help!!!! That is EXACTLY what I needed!!!! That link is going to be a tremendous help to our "Pre-Fab" beginnings...Again, Thank You SOOO Much and I hope your recovery continues to go well.

You are more than welcome and if there is anything else that the forum can help with let us know.

Also thank you, the surgery is going very well.