Create point on a grid

nargothrond

Hi there!! How are u guys??

I have a problem here... the autocad can create points on grid? I must stipulate the points to be sampled in the field / map, and would be a nice increase for the company. I'm sending a map, and I need a point every 2500 m square. I managed to do manually. I picked a line and divide segments of it with the command point. But I had to use the "copy" in each row of dots and copy down.

The attachment is a map with 32,81 ha ( 328100 m 2). That is, I need 4 points per hectare (10,000 square meters) in total 131 dots ( points )

Sorry about my english!

In short, it is possible, in this map make a grid of points 2500m square from each other?

Many thanks

Best regards

map.dwg

Hi there!! No, im not tryed the array command.... i will try it now Eldon..... tks for the replies!!! And JD Mather i use Map 3d but this is in 2d maps.... im not use the altimetry, just the plan.

satishrajdev i will try the array command... if not works i save it in 2000 format for u....

Cya!!

Best regards!

What I did first was to make a new layer. Then draw one point. Start the array command, and then you want a rectangular array with 12 rows and 25 columns at 50 offset spacing for both columns and rows. Select the point as the object to be arrayed, and there you are.

You can then window the whole array and move it and rotate it to suit. Erase the unwanted points.

Hey Eldon! I made it.... i never used array... thanks a lot. I just want the points who are inside the map, the others can be deleted. you know some trick to keep only what's inside? or have to delete the conventional way, like explode e then delete point per point?

Thanks again Eldon,

Best Regards!

Hi there!! And JD Mather i use Map 3d but this is in 2d maps.... im not use the altimetry, just the plan.

Best regards!

Do not let the 3D in Map3D fool you, it is more of a 2D program than it is of a 3D one.

Do not let the 3D in Map3D fool you, it is more of a 2D program than it is of a 3D one.

Indeed Murph!!! hehehe... Tks for your reply!

Cya

Well it was the request for "points" that fooled me. I thought it was some sort of special geomarker points the OP was after.

I didn't figure that the solution could be as simple as array.

Set your array to non-associative.

Try Change WP pick pline points then P properties then say la put on new layer isolate old layer erase all, turn layers back on done. Could be done with a lisp.