Images not showing for co-worker

nredington

I have inserted an image to a layout for our drawings. On my computer the image shows just fine in the layout. On my co-worker's computer, she doesn't see the image when she opens the same layout. It shows the reference location- example-Z:\Facilties\blah\blah.jpeg

I have AutoCAD 2013 and they have AutoCAD 2014

Is this why there is an issue?

Please help, I want to add this template layout to all our drawings company wide, but if she can't see the image there is a major problem!

I see the file path where the image should be, it's on a shared drive that my co-worker does have access to. This is why I can't figure it out.

I tried making the image a block- not sure if this will help?

Not sure on if it is a full or relative path

We open other workers projects all the time it will definately be a problem with your xref path. Only time it does not work is if some one paths to their local pc or a location others have no access to.

It is not a version problem. As a test, put the image in the same folder as the template. AutoCAD will automagically find the file even if the pathing is not correct.