AlienBZ

trying in vain to use F11 to capture screenshot using XnView of my sky bike model

AlienBZ

I'm using F11 (screenshot capture hot key that's supposed to be mapped to a screenshot capture program XnView) but everytime I press F11 3DS max (this time I have it on my Acer running Win 7 Home Premium) takes over and activates a daialogue box titled MaxScript, which throws up its dialogue box onscreen at me, right in front of my current max viewport - how do I disable Maxscript so I can use the screenshot capture program to do screen captures of my models - in this case a sky bike (motor bike that flies like a bird)?

Thanks in advance.

PS F11 is the only hotkey that works for this screenshot program on this computer, I think it's either the processor (a Core i3 370M) or the OS (64 bit Win 7), and XnView is the only screenshot program that I like to use, it's my mainstay and my favorite.

Rewind23
how do I disable Maxscript so I can use the screenshot capture program to do screen captures of my models - in this case a sky bike (motor bike that flies like a bird)?

Thanks in advance.

@AlienBZ - based from this..you can actually disable the maxscript from 3ds Max by accessing the Customize>Customize User Inteface>Search for Maxscript (by default the assigned Hotkey is F11) you can remove the assigned Hotkey by pressing "Remove" or you may want to assign a new Hotkey if you wish to.Please see picture below:

PS: Is your keyboard doesn't have the "Print Screen\SysRq button?you can use this for the screenshot.

Hope this help.regards

F11.png