Right click menu's not working...

SAFeSTeR

Hi all,

Don't know how or why this has happened, but my AutoCAD has suddenly stopped showing the correct shortcut menu's when I right click. This happens both in 'default mode' and 'edit mode'. All I get is the default menu instead of my customised edit menu.

I've not edited my CUI nor my right click customisation, but when I've checked them, both are as they should be. I just can't work it out. Also, the delete key won't allow be to delete selected objects anymore.

I'm not sure what was the last thing I did before this error occured, but I think at some point I wanted to press the delete key but may have ended up pressing either the insert, end or home key and maybe for 2-3 seconds. Not sure if these would change anything but thought I should mention it.

Is there anyway these may have been disabled, for example a small insignificant icon somewhere?

Any ideas?

Great, it worked. Thanks rkent, you're a star :)

This must have previously been set to 1 so I have no idea how this could have changed to 0 without me doing so.

Odd could do it, as if it is not properly written it could fail to restore your settings in the event of a failure or escape command mid lisp. :beer: