wings

PDF Software for cad

SLW210
Use DWG Trueview. It is from Autodesk and it is free. A big advantage is that the PDF's will have layers that you can turn off and on using Adobe Reader. Plus, it's free.

+1

Look at my earlier thread, I list several and never any problems.

wings
Have you tried any of the other numerous suggestions? They all work.

;)

No they ALL don't work. I can not find the option for dwg to pc3 in 2004.

I have the cute pdf evaluation version installed, but I can not seem to get the thing to path into autocad, or any other software for that matter (word, etc.). This is driving me nuts, and the solution is probably an easy one.

RobDraw
I am looking for a decent, inexpensive pdf converter for cad (ADT 2006 & AutoCAD 2013), and MS office software.

Your profile says AutoCAD 2009 and now you say you are using 2004.

The suggestions provided may not work for you but others have tried them and they do work. The old PDF drivers for AutoCAD were difficult to use and I wasn't making PDFs back then but they are still available. http://bit.ly/16F3wll

Since none of your programs are recognizing CutePDF, I'm thinking that it wasn't installed or it wasn't installed correctly. Try reinstalling it. Personally, I use the free version, not the trial version. You may need the additional tools in the pay version, that is up to you.

wings

Thanks Rob.

I actually uninstalled the trial version, and installed the free version and that one works. Funny because you think the company would want everything to work seamlessly if they want people to follow up by purchasing the software.

I only wish my acrobat reader would let me rotate my drawings to landscape and save them that way. I suppose they have to leave something out in order for people to purchase the program.

Thanks again.

cadvision

pdffactory pro