• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kulfi

• ReMark

• Murph_map

• anniesmith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have created the surface if i send you the surface can you show me how can i place the transformer or on any surface you have can you show how you did that.

thanks

OK , i have one question more when i am selecting and transformer from the industrial model and switch the attributes to show , what does it means where the effect will be.

thanks

Once you have the surface in the dwg, add the transformer and conductors while in a 2D plan (top view) then just switch to the 3d display. Did you create a 3d surface or import/connect to a DEM or raster files? Last time I was in Reiyadh it was pretty flat and not much of an elevation change.

From where can i get the 3d models parts of Above ground transformers libraries also when i switch to 3d plan i can not see the transformer.

Please answer both the issues.

thanks

Edited by kulfi
Adding more

From where can i get the 3d models parts of Above ground transformers libraries also when i switch to 3d plan i can not see the transformer.

Please answer both the issues.

thanks

If you are using the 2010 version then there are none, it's only with the lastest release that have them.

Contact your reseller or search the autodesk site for a point of contact for AUD. There are a limited number of users of AUD therefore not many on a public forum to offer help. Most of the sales of AUD also included the installs and setup of all the tools and databases to include the blocks and topologies needed to use it.

What do u mean that there is no 3d visualization.

With prior or early versions the product did not come with 3d blocks or any 3d objects, you or the team that installed it had to create it. Where did you purchase AUD from?

I thought the OP was using AUD 2013?

I thought so too but the profile has 2010. If it was 2013 and installed correctly by some one that knows AUD everything should be set up. The AutoCAD Implementation Team would have it all set up unless the OP went outside the proper channels to get AUD or refused them.

Yes, complete installation was done for IDS 2013 , now i just want to know that when i put the transformer in the 2d plan why it becomes invisible when switching to 3d.

thanks

IN 2d it is visible and in 3d it is not visible if there are some other factors effecting this please let me know.

thanks

Normally when u are placing the transformer in the plan it is visible but for me is the same but when i switch to 3d plan it is invisible.

thanks