How to print multiple drawing in one layout combined?

lala257

Thanks for response. I think it would work with this script . but I've never SETUP scripts. If I attach a drawing to be able to setup the script for 2 viewports. Thanks in advance. It would be a great help in my work (Once again I'm sorry for my English - i use google translate :) )

[ATTACH]42553[/ATTACH]

OK here it is for the 2 viewports, if you go this route you will need to copy the whole thing and keep on pasting for as many viewports as you have, and if you use more sheets, then the name needs to be changed as well. You may also want to turn of the option in the DWG to PDF properties that opens a PDF each time or you will have 100 open PDF's as well.

Couple more things you will need to create the folder where the pdf's go C:\test\

To run the script either use the 'script' command and find it in your folder, or just right click and hold on the file in windows explorer and drag it onto the autocad window.

EDIT sorry forget the comment about changing the name of the sheet, the script as it is uses the current layout, so just make sure you have that layout active when you run the script.

Plot to pdf a.scr

Lala257 I could write the whole thing for you, but I won't ;). Draw a line from the bottom left hand corner of the last viewport up to the top right hand corner, then select that line and open the properties pallete, in the geometry section it will tell you the start X and start Y of the line, and the end X and end Y, those are the numbers that you need to use. If you get stuk just post back I'll gladly help.

• Funny 1