Section plane not working well

bartk1

No I didnt run repair yet. - sorry for late reaction

I'm subscriber and I get my installation from subscription center. Company is located in Holland.

I will make new installation on my laptop at home today. ( compleate new system without loading any externall setup files and I will let you know how it went .

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bartk1

• ReMark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If your company is on Subscription then you can receive help directly from AutoDesk. It usually takes no more than 48 hours after initially contacting them to get something other than an automated response.

In my opinion the problem appears to be unique to your company and does not necessarily mean there is a problem with AutoCAD Architecture per se. I wouldn't go looking to blame AutoDesk but you can still seek their help.

Im not blaming anyone I was just looking for some solution :) I've already submited help request and we will see what will happend. If you say that its unique for us than we maybe made something wrong.

I will let you know how it went.

Your options at this point are limited to...

1. Do a REPAIR of the installation.

2. Do a REINSTALL (without an uninstall first)

3. Do a complete UNINSTALL, then a system cleanup (per AutoDesk instructions), followed by a REINSTALL

4. Wait for a reply from AutoDesk

Your choice. Good luck.

Ok, so last evening i tried section plane on a new system with new clean installation . . . same result section plane is stops working after when you save drawing while section plane is on.

I'm now waitnig for Autodesk to come up with solution... as soon I will get it I will post it here.

As I thought. I still haven't found anyone else reporting a similar problem. Maybe not enough early adopters of the program or users just aren't utilizing the SECTIONPLANE command? No way to tell.