Howdy, does anyone know of a nice complete set of metric A4-A0 titleblock blocks either for free download or paid download?

I have googled everywhere but can't seem to find a complete set.....

Appreciate the help!

There should be one of each of those in the samples folder in the design center.

oh dear, that's another story! the design center is not the design center i am used to in previous versions......i can't find any blocks in there anymore??? In this version i can't seem to find anything......and Autodesk Seek shows 0 when i search for them there......

If you start a new drawing there should be a complete range of metric templates which can be used to start your own drawing blank.

Might I suggest the metric templates over at CAD Everything as posted by forum member NukeCad? Find the zip file here...

Link removed due to possible problem. My apologies.

Edited by ReMark

I think I may have a copy of the file. Post your email address in the following manner and I will send you a copy.

Y o u r n a m e h e r e AT g m a i l DOT c o m

oh dear, that's another story! the design center is not the design center i am used to in previous versions......i can't find any blocks in there anymore??? In this version i can't seem to find anything......and Autodesk Seek shows 0 when i search for them there......
then find them in the AutoCAD directory in the samples folder, then check your Options > files tab to see if that folder is in your search path under Support Files, I think. If it's not there, add it. It's a simple browse and click to add it.

I think I may have a copy of the file. Post your email address in the following manner and I will send you a copy.

Y o u r n a m e h e r e AT g m a i l DOT c o m

how can i pm you?

then find them in the AutoCAD directory in the samples folder, then check your Options > files tab to see if that folder is in your search path under Support Files, I think. If it's not there, add it. It's a simple browse and click to add it.

yeah i shall look.....when the IT guy here at work installed cad here, he didn't install express tools (still can't use half of them like the break command etc) and my shortcut keys were missing, so wouldn't surprise me if it's still not installed right. He is upgrading to 2014 soon, so i suppose i could wait and see.....

yeah i shall look.....when the IT guy here at work installed cad here, he didn't install express tools (still can't use half of them like the break command etc) and my shortcut keys were missing, so wouldn't surprise me if it's still not installed right. He is upgrading to 2014 soon, so i suppose i could wait and see.....
Sorry, after further investigation I discovered that the title blocks are not in the samples folder after all, except as title blocks within the various sample drawings. I don't know what made me think otherwise, maybe beer.:)

The "Generic title blocks" are blocks stored in the various template drawings. You should be able to browse to the template drawings through the design center, or simply open one of them (qnew command or - Open... New... Then select "From Template, then choose one, and do a save as..... another name. Those title blocks are usually drawn to fit either A1 or 24x36 depending on metric or imperial, but they can be scaled to fit smaller page sizes.

Express Tools is either installed or not installed. It can't be partially installed.

You can't PM me because you do not have the required 10 post minimum. Post your email address as I originally specified and I will email you a copy of the zip file. Do it soon. Once you have the file you can come back and delete your email address by editing your post. I promise not to send you any junk email, pester you with questions about AutoCAD, share my favorite recipes with you or try to "Friend" you in any manner.