Help With LT05 Macro Autonumber and OS Near

Chumbawamba

I have this macro (from Somewhere) to increment numbers on each click. I would like it to set to object snap Near before i click so it will just snap the number to the nearest thing i click.

*^C^C_text;\;$M=$(+,$(getvar,USERI1),1);setvar;USERI1;$M=$(+,$(getvar,USERI1),1);

Also is there anyway to change this so the text is rotated 90deg? As a separate macro.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Would this help for the near osnap:-

*^C^C_text;[b]NEAR[/b];\;$M=$(+,$(getvar,USERI1),1);setvar;USERI1;$M=$(+,$(getvar,USERI1),1);

For the 90 deg option;-

*^C^C_text;\[b]90[/b];$M=$(+,$(getvar,USERI1),1);setvar;USERI1;$M=$(+,$(getvar,USERI1),1);

The version I have justifies the text to the middle;-

*^C^Ctext;[b]_m[/b];\;;$M=$(getvar,USERI1);setvar;USERI1;$(+,1,$(getvar,USERI1));

To reset the Autonumber starting number back to 1 -

^C^C_setvar;USERI1;1

thanks the osnap and 90deg codes work a treat but the justifications does not work maybe because i'm on LT 2005 as that's what they use here at work. But that's OK because i don't think i need it anyway. I cannot find any good documentation on the commands and how to compile this code so even though I knew the commands I didnt know where to put them and what to put before and after. Can you recommend a good page or 2 as i would like to learn this? Thanks

Well, if you want a separate macro that rotates 90 degrees here's a fairly simple one.

^C^Crotate;\;\90

Just like the standard rotate command only a couple steps shorter. This will only rotate it upwards though so if you want to have the text face the other way then use this:

^C^Crotate;\;\270

Macros are pretty limited on AutoCAD so I can't think of a simple way to make it rotate either 90 or 270 with only one command. I'll try and think of something.

Edited by Tuns

^C^Crotate;\;\90;rotate;previous;;\180;

This is all I could think of for the rotating macro you wanted and it's probably the best that can be done with a macro to rotate both 90 and 270 degrees in one command.

Edited by Tuns