Changing Levels...

tzframpton

Well, here's my 1st question of many to come in my Revit learning process. I'm kinda stumped. Out of my book that I'm reading there this section about "Modifying Levels". On one of the steps it says the following: To change the control from Model Extent to View Specific Extent, click the 3D control. The display changes to 2D and the unfilled circle changes to a filled circle.

Then it has a picture of a Level that is selected, with a little "3D" text/icon towards the top of the Datum symbol. I can't figure out for the life of me to select or do whatever this step is telling me to do??? Help please? Thanks in advance. :)

what page of the book is this on? im confused a little

Well I think I might have figured it out. I think what it is, is that I'm suppose to click the "3D" text that is next to the Datum when you select the level. The only thing is, that either the "2D/3D" text and the "Visibility Checkbox" is so astoundingly hard to "highlight" that I just thought I wasn't doing anything right. It takes me about 30-45 seconds to finally get the Datum Visibility Checkbox to be clickable, but I've yet to get the 2D/3D text to be clickable.

I think I might need to try a higher DPI mouse....