Duct Template for MEP 2012

_Anthony

I mostly work in piping but I have some work to do in HVAC. Where can I get a template with basic duct fittings. It seems that out of the box the fittings have no flanges or radius elbows are not available.

Thank you

For Flang fitting you need to check you are using right routing prefrences.

For Radius elbow, if you select your fitting, then in the properties box clcik on th image of the fitting, you will be able to change to different style, i.e Long radius, medium radius, square.....

To be honest I don't know how to make a fitting to be used as default, I am sure someone else will help you with this.

When I try to place parts it gives me notification that parts not found...ie takeoffs. elbows, etc
The default Aecb template has all of these items loaded for all disciplines. Are you sure you are starting with the default AutoCAD MEP template? Using the QNEW command, this should get you the OOTB template unless your search paths have been manipulated.