tutorial site once had multiple of pdf tuts a month ago, now it's just one page?

AlienBZ

found this neat tutorial site about a month/couple of weeks ago, that was when it had roughly 30 pages full of thumbnails that, when clicked on, took you to a set of pdf tut's on how to create this or that model in max.

then again, I accessed this site on my MacBook Pro,which I keep at home, now I'm on my Windows laptop at the Barnes & Noble coffee shop, and I again access this site, wanting to go to these pdf tuts on how to create my own models in max, only this time it's like it's all youtube video tuts only, or there's only a single page of pdf tuts - they couldn't have revamped all these tuts in such a short time, I mean their server would have to be temporally taken off line, etc, or they'd drasticlly cut down on the pdf tut webpages from 30 down to a single page - what gives???

so frustrated.

this is the site in question:

http://www.3dm3.com/tutorials/

could you guys help me, please?

thanks in advance.

EDIT - oops, I made a mistake, I thought it was this site here: http://www.3dtotal.com/forums_frameset/index.php?e=http://www.3dtotal.com/tutorial/3d_studio_max/perfect_eye_3dsmax/perfect_eye_01.php

but actually it was 2 different sites. (sigh).

finally I've found the site I was looking for the one with all these pdf tuts - all multiple pages of 'em.

If they are pdf tutorials, why don't you download them? Then you don't even have to be online to view them. And you don't have to worry about the site removing them or disappearing completely. Whenever I find a particularly useful tutorial, I always download it and save it.

• 2 weeks later...
If they are pdf tutorials, why don't you download them? Then you don't even have to be online to view them. And you don't have to worry about the site removing them or disappearing completely. Whenever I find a particularly useful tutorial, I always download it and save it.

I didn't know you could d/l them. I thought you had to save them as a pdf.

how do you d/l them?

and do you have to d/l them page by page (b/c I'd like the entire tut(s))?

It's just terminology. If you "download" a pdf you are "saving" it.

As for "How" to download/save them, I have no idea. I checked both sites you linked above and I didn't see any pdf's available anywhere.