callvey

Script Not working with autoscript, but works when I paste direct into command line

callvey

Hi everyone,

I have this script that will not work when a try to batch run it through Autoscript, however if I paste it dirctly into the command line it works no problem.

Obviously I dont want to open each drawing up and paste as I have more than 2500 dwg.

Any help please?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

SELECT
(ssget "x" '((2 .  "AMAZON-LOCKER-08,AMAZON-LOCKER-10,AMAZON-LOCKER-11,AMAZON-LOCKER-13,AMAZON-LOCKER-14,BALER-1800HD,BALER-360,CC-CAT105,CC-HPZ2100-24,CC-HPZ2100-44,CC-HSB,CC-HSC,CC-KM4850,CC-LFB,CC-LFC,CC-SSB,CC-SSC,CC-SSF,CC-WF-LAMINATOR,CC-X4595-HCF-SF,CC-X4595-STD,CC-X4595-STD-F,CC-X4595-STD-HCF,CC-X5655,CC-X6204,CC-X7435,CC-X7655,CC-XDC252,CC-XDoc12-XDoc252,CC-XDOC252,CC-XDOC252-SM,CC-XER4595,CC-XWCP-90,CHAIR-FURN-SELECTOR-STATION,ENDLESS-AILSE-STATION-1,ENDLESS-AILSE-STATION-2,HOT-BUY,OMNI-BEACON-KIOSK,OMNI-CHAIR-KIOSK,OMNI-HUB-TABLE,OMNI-INK-FINDER-KIOSK,OMNI-SATELLITE-KIOSK,P@SS,ROLL-HOLDER-RACK-SPINNER,2PLUG,3PLUG,4PLUG")))

_.chprop
layer
laydel

qsave

Tuns

I don't know anything about Autoscript. Can you explain what batch plot does exactly? I mean the overall function of it not the problem your experiencing.

callvey

Sorted it now, for some reason when you select the blocks it doesnt remember the selection when it tries to run the next command.

I just added a previous command after chprop..

Tuns

Oh, :lol: Hell I feel dumb for not noticing that.