How to insert Block for Pipe Network Structure

PEGAdevelopment

I have a pipe network and would like for it to insert my block wherever there is a structure. How would I go about doing this?

This is where I am at: first I pick the structure, click on structure style, edit structure style, go to plan tab, select "user defined part" and pick my block. But nothing shows for the structure?

Update: In isometric view there is a structure there, I just cant get my block to show in plan view. My drawing scale is 1" = 50'. Also my block is annotative.

Edited by PEGAdevelopment

Yep, and an audit and recover. When I am picking my block, if there is annotative one the preview won't show anything in the structure style dialog box. The others show up fine. Now I know :facepalm:

• 6 years later...

My block is set to non annotative in its properties, but I still have this same problem. The block wont show when assigned as a structure style. However, the block does show in the preview pane of the structure style editing window. 

On 7/30/2020 at 2:28 PM, Mason said:

My block is set to non annotative in its properties, but I still have this same problem. The block wont show when assigned as a structure style. However, the block does show in the preview pane of the structure style editing window. 

Civil 3D can get weird about layers. Are the objects in your block on layer 0 with color ByLayer?