Just a quick question.

Nayfb

Hello ALL!

Not sure if anyone will be able to help but this is the place to ask, Thanks in advance guys.

Just wondering if anyone on here uses or knows anyone who uses Sigma Tech and/or Sigma Nest software on any cutting tables (Plasma/Laser).

If so, i'm under the understanding there is something they call "Bolt-Hole Technology", which helps with hole tolerances when cutting.

So my question is, if anybody knows, what's this technology like? Is it as good as it sounds.

Thanks again in advance.

Is this, in bold, what you are referring to?

"More specifically some new features in the software include improved cutter path planning for pierce reduction and faster machine cycle time and improved cut quality for plasma machines using the new BHQ™ (Bolt Hole Quality) and Ultrasharp technology."

Is this, in bold, what you are referring to?

"More specifically some new features in the software include improved cutter path planning for pierce reduction and faster machine cycle time and improved cut quality for plasma machines using the new BHQ™ (Bolt Hole Quality) and Ultrasharp technology."

That's the one yes.

Thanks

I'm sure someone does but whoever they may be they don't seem to be a member of the CADTutor community or they somehow missed your post. Maybe today will be your lucky day.

• 6 months later...
I'm sure someone does but whoever they may be they don't seem to be a member of the CADTutor community or they somehow missed your post. Maybe today will be your lucky day.

Just as an update, i am now using BHQ as previously discussed and it is superb. The software is pretty good also, still a lot to learn but on the outset seems to be a well crafted piece of software.