Create Topology using Lisp

subodh_gis

How to create topology using AutoLisp. or can we save the topology creating steps (Like Topology name, Type, description, Layers etc) so that we can load them again and again when we need.

I used to give heights of TOPO data in cad

What kind of topology data do you have and in which format do you want to keep it ??? (i.e. data type - depths or topo description)

post small example on it !

Look into programming with regards to 'traingulation' and 'meshing' online. THere is lots of good resources (in other languages, although the actual theory is the same) that will help to get you started.

I used to give heights of TOPO data in cad

What kind of topology data do you have and in which format do you want to keep it ??? (i.e. data type - depths or topo description)

post small example on it !

i have some polylines feature in some layers. i need to create topology on that features.

CadTools - Glamsen is very nice basic shareware program you could consider to make a tin and contours. Lars continues to update it; a great starter for your design or supplement to other packages. Importing data could be done with a number of shared lisps, such as pointsin, ... or his excel utilities.

How to create topology using AutoLisp. or can we save the topology creating steps (Like Topology name, Type, description, Layers etc) so that we can load them again and again when we need.

try this one , it might help :

http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/ACD/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3aquickprofile%3aen