need cad tools full version

afrazawan

I need cad tools full version

If you find CadTools useful, why not donate and get full access to all commands!

How much should I donate? There is no right answer to that, the result is always the same no matter how much or little you donate. Ask yourself how useful CadTools is and donate with your heart. Donations are important for me, they are confirmations of real users appreciating the developing of CadTools.

Please note that donation notifications are sent to me from PayPal by email and I manually send you a registration email as soon as possible. Generally I respond at least twice a day. If you haven't recived a responding email in a couple of days, check your spam filter or post a message to me in CadTools forum.

It can't get much easier or cheaper than that.

Since when did CADTutor become a distributor of CADTools afrazawan?

Considering the author of the program is willing to accept as little or as much as one wants to donate I'd say that was pretty darn generous of him in light of the hours of programming that went into creating said program. Wouldn't you agree?

Edited by ReMark

I don't think anyone can help you when its come on donating,,,,, if you don't have paypal account create it, it doesn't take too much time and it secured too... so no need to worry

• 7 years later...