Can't completely zoom in

Ok, I inserted the drawing as an exploded block in another file, then I can Zoom and Pan as normal...

tried all the tricks I know; Recover, Save to Dxf, Save to old DXF/DWG, purge, -purge, audit.... but Insert as block worked.

Just realised that I removed all the blocks in the drawing before I inserted it as a block, so that could change things.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AdrianR

• Tuns

• Dana W

• Tiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried copybase and pasting this drawing and another drawing that was doing the same thing into a new drawing and I could zoom in then. So I guess I could do that whenever this happens, it's just a pain to have to do. I was hoping there was a limits setting or something else I had wrong that would fix this.

Thanks all!

Hey..

Had this problem myself a couple of times

My fix/hack is to activate viewcube and press "top"

Downloaded your file and couldn't scrollzoom aswell. Did the above - and voila - no prob :)

Hey..

Had this problem myself a couple of times

My fix/hack is to activate viewcube and press "top"

Downloaded your file and couldn't scrollzoom aswell. Did the above - and voila - no prob :)

Right you are Incadnito, I was having about as much luck as everbody else, until I tried your fix, and all of a sudden, no problem! :beer:

While the issue is odd and annoying, this fix is pretty painless, good call. :)

It seems like the ZOOM to extents after view change option in the View Cube settings is resolving

whatever the hang up is with the terminal Zoom issue.

• 3 years later...

Hi there

I have been having similar problems with not being able to zoom in as far as I want and I have just discovered what the issue was. now I have no problems.

I had my view type on perspective rather than parallel. near the top left of your viewport, click on the view next to the + and change to parallel and you should have no more problems.

Hope that helps!!

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 12.32.15.jpg

• 6 months later...

Hi Incadnito,

My answer is a bit late now, but I am so grateful for your perfect and simple solution, that I have to write it down. :)

Thank you very much!