sss8885

Dear AutoCAD gurus,

I am having a serious problem with scaling in my current project. I am using AutoCAD 2014 Civil 3D. All of my viewports are set to 1"=40', but when I print them out, they are consistently off by 1/40th of an inch. It should be noted that I first print them into pdfs, but I am having this problem no matter if I print from the pdf or if I print them from autocad directly. Has anyone else faced a similar issue? Thank you.

Stop with the multiple threads that ask the same question. It is uncalled for.

If you are using Civil 3D that should be noted in your Profile. You list AutoCAD 2014.

And you should post Civil 3D questions to the correct forum which is AutoCAD Vertical Products > Civil 3D & LDD.

Off by 1/40th of an inch? Let's see that's 0.025". That is a damn accurate scale you're using.

Gives us all your plot parameters when you plot the drawing directly from AutoCAD to a piece of paper.

BTW....what units do you use and what precision have you set?