31-40 '76 Cadillac (bad condition)

41-50 '92 Geo Metro

51-75 '92 Honda Civic

76-100 '94 Jeep Cherokee

101-150 '98 VW Jetta

151-250 '99 Audi A4

251-500 '06 BMW M4

501-1000 '07 McLaren F1

1001-2000 '08 Cadillac Pandora (not out 'till next year)

2001-up Handheld Teleportation Device

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee Mac

• ReMark

• PotGuy

• Strix

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hrmpf... I had olds alero, then changed it to a pontiac something. Must have somehow changed it back halfways. Well, I spent very little time with the names, but the spacing in between is what I was trying to get across.

• 4 weeks later...

I just noticed I've become 'senior member' ... it truly feels like I haven't deserved that - as I have not given a single answer to an Q... just really love the Chat-section :oops:

it should go off "Date Joined" not actual posts

as the title may encourage many to become a post whore :lol:

G

lol, you mean post whore's "like me". haha, i think i have the most posts per day average. my one year aniversery is coming up March 21st tho.

and Tiger we like your company, no worries.... 8)

Guest Antisthenes
lol, you mean post whore's "like me". haha, i think i have the most posts per day average. my one year aniversery is coming up March 21st tho.

and Tiger we like your company, no worries.... 8)

see help you have a habbit. or is that stop seeking to help you have a addiction?

I've tried my darndest to post as many question and/or answers on here so I don't post whore. The last car website I was one was all about post-whoring in the off-topic section!

I'm on a site for VW camper vans and we have a section just for controversial subjects. In there we still have a subject called "'people making posts just to bump their post count, pathetic or what?" which has a higher number of posts.than most of the more serious threads (added togther).

• 2 years later...
Curently the user titles are as follows:

Novice 0-9 posts

Junior Member 10-24 posts

Full Member 25-99 posts

Senior Member 100-499 posts

Super Member 500-1999 posts

Forum Deity 2000-4999 posts

Luminous Being 5000 and above

Any suggestions for changes to these or additional categories will be considered. Basically we can have as many as we like and decide how many posts are requited for each.

Let me know what you think.

well, following a little discussion on whether it's appropriate to allude to a status of a god, I've reopened this thread for a little more discussion

does anybody have any suggestions for alternative title ladder themes (keeping the old boundaries)?

maybe we could change them every six months? :D

*pretends not to have made suggestions to increase David's work on the site* o:)

We could break it down by the various dimensions of involvement.

1. Point

2. Line

3. Region

4. Solid

5. Animation

6. SuperString theory

That last one hasn't been fully implemented into AutoCAD yet. :wink:

(This post was made mostly in jest) :)

(wonders if a recent PM brought this up....)

I take little notice of what is written there and base opinions on what I have read by the posters.

And even if I do start reading the status I am more likely to be distracted by the little white (or I just notice gold) blobs under it. Anybody care to remind me what they are for?

So I've made it back to E-4? I knew I should have went for my comission...

In all seriousness, I tend to ignore the names for more than just amusement, probably because I don't put much stock in my own post count as a measure of aptitude, it just means I post a lot. You can usually tell after reading the first paragraph how much understanding someone has of AutoCAD, and even then I tend to go through the "tech support" structure of simplest "human error" causes first.

I always try to avoid "talking down" to those asking questions as that would presume superiority over them. Although there are some people who wear on you when it seems they can't handle a simple concept, their understanding in no way relies on their post count, nor do the validity of my answers rely upon mine.

So basically Post Count titles for me are just for fun. Call me a peanut butter sandwich, I'll still ask if you've purged and audited your drawing.